SADED is working on SDGs with its three pillars of social, economic and environmental integrity for linking the various goals & to examine solutions.
Commitment to the SDGs globally provides a framework for intervention to deepen “Ecological Democracy” in current development discourse. They also provide an opportunity to move forward on the agenda with greater attention and support from the mainstream development practitioners and policy makers.
UN: Sustainable Development Goals for Gram Panchayats:
OTHER RELATED LINKS:
- India Gov VNR report
- India Govt National Indicators SDGs for comments
- Comments on Draft National Indicators of SDGs
- Gram Panchayat and SDGs Brochure
- 21-22 AUG 2014 Nationalizing SDGs_Consultation Report
- SDGs – Proposal of Open Working Group
- SDGs and Post 2015 Development Agenda
For more info. please CLICK HERE